WITCYST - Unhinged Commodore                   LifeSpace#006  



01. Track - 01 (00:27)
01. horn, cornbelly, cornbellied holdin girl.



02. Track - 02 (01:26)
02. i gotta r.i.p. fall on my head / put it in my hands / put it in my han / i gotta way as all thats remains, is in the cock, you know its not / its not there / its not there / its not there / its not there / its not there / i see it, growing, i see it every day, i see it everyday / its not there / its not there / its not there / its not there / its not there / its not there / its not there / i've planted silly seeds, in my time / i've planted on the raise, its so hard to find theres / not there / no there



03. Track - 03 (00:47)
03. whos courtin cellin / heard it on the rain / doest in the window / tryin' to hook your brain / everything i do in nasal / it came thru with lots of pain / it came out thru her nasal / it came out with a drain.



04. Track - 04 (01:12)
04. old out the might find out in where myself is, i not wore now find out where self is plangtation / dang swampinger / dang big fat nailer, workiting my foot / i know hole base flinger, more and more for the sinner / next ya know wyatt sucker chewing in my eye / hold it to the microphone and say it all the time / theres that all i know it share alline.



05. Track - 05 (01:03)
05. cold and rain like a some does and drinking lots of beer / it makes my hairs grow lise / it makes me near-er to the / 5th dimentional / time and space, yawn / 5th dimentional / time and space, yawn / yes got iam not radial / i stuck on my bed, like a bumble / everybody / year 2000



06. Track - 06 (01:14)
06. ride him high jeffery / ride him high my all / ride him high like a guy, take heed jed be row / ride him high lil girl / ride him high/ ride him high, yeah ride him high / wont fall or you finish / stick it in their jeffery / stick it in there, ride it ride / as you know the arabs spinning / is stuck in my eye/ its easier, pleasey skirt backup, put your pants down / all every bit jeffery, your skirts not around / you'll kick it over on the floor/ theres no worry there / no worry there / no worry there / no worry there / no worry there / no worry there / no worry there



07. Track - 07 (00:32)
07. nowllet the bottle talk, this song / this is a cue / this is a cue / this is a cue / this is a cue / its a little red bottle tops on / this is a cue / this is a cue / this is a cue / this is a cue / this is a cue



08. Track - 08 (01:47)
08. hit him on the head / hit him on the head / hit him on the head / hit him on the head / set the eyes back into straight / so theyre looking straight ahead / dont want him looking, though hes dead / hit him on the head / hit him on the head / all my weight is fed / hit him on the head / dont bite his nose off their boy / just leaves as so hes not dead / dont bite his nose and ears off, their boy / just leaves him as though he doesnt look like hes dead / d-d-d-d-d-dead...



09. Track - 09 (02:28)
09. i was reading a book about my sox / all the history of their making ive / i was reading a book about shoes / and i was reading the information and the history, all about my shoes / i was reading a book about books / and all the one that said this book with words in it that you can read too / i was reading my blanket / its keeps me warm especially when its really hot, too / i was reading my shoes / and i stepped in a dog turd



10. Track - 10 (00:37)
10. hot drink sold jack / stick it in your eyes / blackened resistors too / cassassinate that resistor / diode, diode, where art thou / solid state



11. Track - 11 (02:11)
11. stroh 80 / am i soap it / im all dirty



12. Track - 12 (01:21)
12. homeaway, homeaway / marry woman sits like bronze, on a rock / marry woman sits like a stone, on a big bronze egg / now i put my dog in the ground, could she was dead / i ate tay for dinner you know, cause i was hungry in my head / and i mow the lawns when its been raining so the best catchers full / and i eat little dolls...



13. Track - 13 (00:33)
13. -



14. Track - 14 (01:37)
14. aye lost the latest / sheeps are baba / lost a babies with their dada / really look big house / real look for bees, yaya / bees, yaya / bees, yaya / bees, yaya / baby more dont cry, like the cry you do / all the sheep go ba, all that i every do, is all ways / say is always the dog / that doggie is all the weight / is the weight of your finely tuned sheen / yours gone and live life on the edge / your paper houses in our hounds / fare thee well and see what the haigh / cool all our life / big dare / they are hes / hey dont gone, fucken real / no more swearing in this song / you got the lies, you can sing along / day are, daydream.



15. Track - 15 (00:41)
15. hold here enterprise, passing both said, be good to your dead / like a phase of mental, in all day all, be good to your dead.



16. Track - 16 (01:09)
16. am i kiss you maycey is a girl taking more is a ream / there were neighbours out hammering holes in my brain / friends with them ins again i read everywhere an / i wish we could rush yous, all in my brains / pineapples are rotting on my floor / they were messes, saying...



17. Track - 17 (01:03)
17. oh babe, crying rivers of tears / rolling down my face / so salty baby / your rocking good / you're like an angel / im walking a cresent to the head / and christ, when we like, red roses and cliches / and when the doctor says / he said, lay me, hay me, hay me, hey bright headed.



18. Track - 18 (00:47)
18. cruise in bay / cruise in bay / cruise in bay / cruise in bay / hes so rich / hes so rich / cruise in bay / cruise in bay / cruise in bay / cruise in bay / hes in the ditch / he couldnt hitch / cruise in bay / cruise in bay / cruise in bay / put on your cover say, he is smoking hash / he is smoking hash / hit my head on the stairs, woke up beneath this sheepskin rug, from smoking hash.



19. Track - 19 (02:32)
19. christ rouge in this / my day she gain , like a night away / red rubber like the cows inside / his green, say it / red rose light above little bit / jesus, like the chasm ris(ible) / run forward lesson try t-o have / my frays / but its too lately im dreaming, and dry / too lately, drown / rhy lately, hes and drown / rhy lately, hes and drown



20. Track - 20 (00:33)
20. -



21. Track - 21 (00:56)
21. albaquirky is a prolifer, shramadalambeca / travelator is a no place, no place, rearing place to go / cry bring mary, i got all them bowl, spit on my toe / hows that cows head, got a jez picture on my wall / got a big fat gut, cut it off with a scalpel saw



22. Track - 22 (00:33)
22. on poison / got to check out



23. Track - 23 (00:16)
23. -



24. Track - 24 (02:17)
24. pattern wise screaming, aye got ignor you / it is like (people/equal) this for you / stinging (daily/they leave) all the top of for you / fall backwards, see the land, by you / body, nail hordes / spill it over, backwards, leaning forwards, to, for you / shes rotten panties, watches on your / i toe loose, cut my nails, for you



25. Track - 25 (00:44)
25. gas leak, seriously / and they went rightaround / rightaround / rightaround / rightaround / rightaround / seriously / serious leak, seriously / right-around / right-around, run / right-around, run



26. Track - 26 (00:49)
26. red rock, this is all a mystery / always wetting, dreaming of wine / through the cattle of my mind



27. Track - 27 (01:06)
27. -



28. Track - 28 (00:40)
28. i breathe (alway equal love) / given breath (kill your mouth, with fucken else) / give soon what a put down, like angry canadian mountein



29. Track - 29 (02:17)
29. his names a blank, in the manson inquiry / hold the man / put your hands in the long give thee every inquiry golden beverages down did touche / talk about sue, alright sue / in a foreign ambassorys, speak in the haigh / i cant understand a damn word that theyre trying to sat to me / but in a foreign language they keep speaking to me / and i cant understand a damn word theyre trying to tell me / get the dry blood off the concrete, in the cut on your foot, and then ask what you got to tell mee / lick that blood off the concrete with your big tounge, there boy / i think that what theyre trying to tell me / theyre holding up a map, a mat of streets and words which are totally incomprehensible to me / and i think theyre lost in the middle of the country / and i think they look pretty lost to me / and they look pretty at home as well to me / its all incomprehensibility to me / you know, stick a gold star on your tounge and let it grow / dont you tell things like that, to me / ill shoot thee, with my camera, i think so, your incomprehensible to me / like a borrowed ball for you know oh thats not quite right at all / must end of the very incomprehensible to me / incomprehensible to me / like your sundays are put aside, sounds pretty unreasonable to me...



30. Track - 30 (00:21)
30. slice all the fingers off one by one / slice all the fingers off one by one / slice all the fingers off one by one / then you're left with none



31. Track - 31 (00:59)
31. got the shivers and shakes / shivers and shakes / got little mice running up and down my legs / they're making my skin crawl / i think id better go an get, rid of every violent / they tell, me get your finger out of there / its making my skin crawl / all im thinking about, is have some more



32. Track - 32 (01:29)
32. janie was nice to me / gave me 5c and said buy a present for me / dont make it too extravagant / i want a still be surprised / she said / but i fell over in the shop / of shock at the prices of things / so i put the 5c in a envelop / which made janie happy anyway



33. Track - 33 (01:05)
33. got for the white never had / never hard days swelling / change you go like this and run / and the man is naked / and the woman is naked / and everybody person is naked / and rolling ears into the floor / theyre all up and naked / theyre all born, in born naked / everyones in hell / damn near naked / and everyones having to run around, in naked / where as red as blood, blood on the floor over there, theres blood around rather lovely, theres above my head, id rather not see, is rather is over here, lovely / rolling head rather sight / and everythings rolling / rolling head rather sight / and everythings rolling



34. Track - 34 (01:04)
34. see the rocknroll hairdos start / its in the brain / rocknroll painted all day long



35. Track - 35 (00:49)
35. well , i like roses / souls on the head of you / wont know / i will steal signs of rot rockn rot / sitting here 30 talking overs / ragolletto pasta or watties spagetti / is rather nicer



36. Track - 36 (00:46)
36. quick, quick, quicker, just let your guard down now / now down, now down, now down, damn you now and now / and quick, quick, quicken, quick, quick, quick / jump back, jump back, jump back, you know, you know, you're every god, do not to knock god, do not to knock god / back, back, massive crack, you gotta be quick before come back / you gotta be quick your too soon, you gotta be quick, you gotta be...



37. Track - 37 (00:54)
37. -



38. Track - 38 (00:41)
38. up by the light, i laugh / up by the light, i laugh, and are happy / up by the light, i laugh



39. Track - 39 (00:57)
39. (run around) and hold us ing / (sing) all the might / holding haze are, holes are, holes are, you're in / (hes a) alright / (cooling) deed i why / (cooling) deed i eye / (run around) so i / (run around) be my / (aint no one) no donst, you know, you know / (hes going to pull it out) all by myself



40. Track - 40 (01:40)
40. i hate real / i hate you / i wish you crawl up and die / because i hate you / i really do / and i hate you from the first day i saw you / and i hate you from the last day i ever dont want to see you / i really i hate you / i really do / i really to do hate ate you / and i gotta make ive first day hate it first last day ill very see you again



41. Track - 41 (00:32)
41. -



42. Track - 42 (00:35)
42. i hope you come through / you spind in my sain / helping at i be clean / well i hope you come through / yeah i hope you come through / it goes around / hope you come through



43. Track - 43 (01:40)
43. cutting around the corners of the eye seeing eyes / seeing crusty skin is growing out the windows of my eye / see crusty skin is reason enough / see crusty skin is reason enough / see crusty skin is reason enough / crusty skin is running rings around my eyes / crusty skin is forming rings around my eyes / damn mucus pussy eyed, i look out in to the day / mucus puffy eyed, i look out in to the day / looky skid is calling, out of my eyes



44. Track - 44 (00:41)
44. -


45. Track - 45 (01:21)
45. whipping softly upstairs / whispering something into my head / maybe talking to my head / coming from out of my head / whispering something into my head / whispering something in to my head



46. Track - 46 (00:46)
46. i dont do the thing like sister, yesterday, tried, cried, dreaming like a straining, yesterday / yes is, leak ease and flatout, restroom



47. Track - 47 (00:40)
47. crime to doop it in / crime to doop it in / its soup tonight / its soup tonight / its soup it is, soup it is / its soup it is, soup it is / soup it is / soup it is / soup it is / soup it is



48. Track - 48 (01:14)
48. hunching buy mys good change, then without a purse everything is going to rain / i stuck in the middle of the street, i dont know how to get back on my feet ow, my toes are getting run over by the car and people who know / its been, out of luck, lying on my nose, and you still ride around / im my face down... / everybodys run in the road, got no money in my purse and i havent even got a purse, all dont go out to get a cab / running down in the middle of the road, and i aint down...



49. Track - 49 (01:07)
49. i can see your eyes looking at me, why dont you blink / i can see your staring at me, why dont you blink / and you stood there staring at me, why dont you blink / you just stare at me, why dont you blink / stop staring at me, why dont you blink / you dont blink at all



50. Track - 50 (01:44)
50. whip the goodness / rolling head toes / dont go the whey down / open the can on the other side of town / why do you do it, shit upon you / lights the candles / eat the puss / wash your shoes down / buy your necklace / set it on fire / eat the monkey / burn it, dowse, its all on fire / its really hot when your on fire / theres dumb good individuality / theres new on the telly / i set it on fire / i set it on fire / its really hot when your on fire



51. Track - 51 (00:55)
51. is caught it on, sisters lighted robe / care in the night air, feed it my blood



52. Track - 52 (00:48)
52. i can see them, i can see them every day, theyre behind my eyeballs / i can see them, i can see them every day, theyre behind my eyeballs / i can see them, i cant see them cant you to / i can see them, because its in mine not your eyes / i can see them, i can see them everyday / i can see them, behind my eyeballs / i can see them, i can see them every day / i can see them, behind my eyeballs / cant you see them too, i can see...



53. Track - 53 (01:46)
53. pain in the, cause and we, doing best things at all, feeling high it bleed, im feeling high it bleed, these old, falling ectasy, the old, its a good in line, coma, its a suffer life, rest older, rise older, felling in my ears, i cant take it, feeling at the end, cant take it anywhere, im at the end, should be you over, booked in



54. Track - 54 (00:31)
54. -



01-54.MP3      (58:43) 





LS006.Cover.jpg  



                                                                       
LS006.Label.jpg  


                                                                       
LS006.Tray.JPG  



                                                                        
LS006.Words.txt                                                                         
1997 both 8, 9, 10; March
Trite Verse, Tradj gtr.